Monday, March 8, 2010

Sick, Sick, Sick!

So, I am now getting over a cold....I had to go to the ER last week and the chest xray showed that I have bronchitis. Yep....not fun....it's normally not so bad, but I get asthma when I get sick so.....bronchitis + asthma = cannot breathe...

Since I couldn't go shopping because I was sick at home, I decided to do some online shopping! My MAC order was just shipped today so hopefully I'll see it in like 3 days or so? That's around the time it took last time...it's hard to determine because things take forever and a day to get to Hawaii...

So, what did I get? I got some Pro pigments, Mixing Medium, Too Fabulous Lipglosses, a LE Dazzleglass, and a makeup belt!!! I have always dreamed of having a MAC makeup belt and they finally came back in stock.

I will post pictures as soon as I get them!

P.S...looking very forward to picking up some stuffies from the Liberty of London collection premiering on Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment