Friday, March 12, 2010

Liberty of London Collection

Here is the Liberty of London Collection released by MAC on March 11, 2010...Like always, I don't buy every single item in the collection because it's not very practical for me. Actually it should be more practical to not buy anything, but what can I say? I'm addicted!

Let's start off with the lip stuffies that I picked up!

Peachstock, Frankly Fresh, English Accents


Peachstock, Frankly Fresh, English accents

These colors were actually very pigmented. I expected Peachstock to be pigmented because it is a Pro color (If you want this color I suggest you get this one because of the cute packaging!), but I did not expected the Lipglosses to be pigmented. Surprisingly, I would actually suggest that you can wear these on their own. Normally I am totally against just wearing lipgloss because sometimes the color comes out too uneven on the lips. However, these are pigmented enough were you can get a good even coverage. I am so in love with these new colors!


Next, I picked up two of the eyeshadows

Give Me Liberty of London, Dame's Desire


This is what the packaging looks like


Give Me Liberty of London, Dame's Desire

I couldn't get a good color swatch on my arm for Give Me Liberty of London, so I had to use my fingertips. Dame's Desire is very pigmented and Give Me Liberty of London is subtle enough to make a good highlight color. It looks darker on my finger because I really, really had to rub my finger in the pot to get a good color payoff.

Lastly, I picked up a blush and a beauty powder (I love beauty powders!!)


A picture of the packaging! There's a mirror inside the beauty powder!


Summer Rose, Prim & Proper


Summer Rose, Prim & Proper

From what I read, Summer Rose came out last year (I think it was the Rose Romance collection?), so I would skip it if you already have it. I really love this color, it's pink like the Viva Gaga lipstick, but very sheer. You can only see the color in the picture because I layered it a lot. The initial first swatch really didn't show up enough to catch in the photo. Prim & Proper is a beautiful blush color, a little bit more on the peachy-brown side. I had to layer this one too for it to photograph well. I always prefer cheek products that are buildable because then you don't have to worry about making a mistake with the first application.

I hope you liked these pictures! Should I do a collection blog later on? Maybe a few months from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment