Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Randomness....

I really, really, really want to go to Kawaii Kon this year. I cannot express how badly I want to go! However.....my husband doesn't share the same enthusiasm I do for such events. Hence, I either go by myself or find someone else to go with me.

Even more so, it's not cheap! When I went for 2008, I paid $50 per ticket. They now have advance sales for two-day tickets and it's $35, but I don't even know if I'm going for sure. If advance sales are $35, then I'm pretty sure buying a ticket "day-of" will cost me $50 again. That doesn't even include if I want to buy anything. Last time, I walked off with almost the whole collection of "Full Moon."

What to do, what to do? I know my cousin is setting up a booth there, maybe I should tag along with her?

It's hard to ignore because I remember going for the first time in '08 and it's so much fun seeing people dressed as my favorite characters.

Maybe I can sweet-talk my hubby into going? Oh well....I'll get to it as the days come closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment