Thursday, March 18, 2010

EOTD: Blues

I normally do only neutral looks, but lately I've been wanting to try out more colors. Today I decided to do a blue look. It's not the best looking EOTD that I've done, but I was late for work, so I was rushing a little bit...Please keep in mind that this is what it looked like after about 8 hours....



Sorry....I tried to get one with my eyes open, but I looked cross-eyed! This the best I could get. The lighting looks funny because this was taken with my webcam.



Here is what I used...

Bases:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
MAC Delft Paint Pot
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot

Eyeshadows:
Jessie's Girl Mardi Gras
MAC Suave Intentions (Love Lace collection)
MAC Tilt
MAC Nehru

Highlight for inner corner:
MAC Pincurl (Love Lace collection)
MAC Dazzlelight

Highlight for brow bone:
MAC Brule

Eyeliner:
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack

Mascara:
Shiseido Lasting Lift

What do you think of this blue look? Have any picture taking tips? I really suck at taking pics of myself.... I think the EOTD looks better in person....

3 comments:

  1. oooh, i loooove it! You have to show me how to do this one! And your eyelashes look so long and thick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys, I wish my lighting was better. Maybe I should try step by step tutorials or something? I'll definitely show you how this one!

    ReplyDelete