Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TAGGED!

So Caitlin from "Makeup by Caitlin" (iheartstrawberrycupcakes.blogspot.com) tagged me a long time ago. I didn't even realize it until now...


Sorry about that Cait! I'll answer the questions now!



What are you favorite everyday e/s colors?
 ~~ I love anything neutral (like brown, cream, black). I also love to add glitter to that! 

What are your favorite moisturizers and/or primers?
~~ Sadly, I get hooked into moisturizers and primers and religiously apply them daily. Then, I get lazy...So, I stop using them...I happened to have discovered a love for BB creams recently, which takes over the moisturizer and primer part of my makeup routine. I use the Smashbox BB Cream in Medium. 


What do you have an obsession with?
~~ I have an "off and on" relationship with my makeup collection and I am also obsessed with manga. 


If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be and why? and if you like, what would you say to them?
~~ I don't know...famous people don't interest me..


Tell me your biggest pet peeve.
~~ Stupid people...


What is your favorite store(s) to shop at?
~~ ANY bookstore (since they are all closing up now...), MAC, Sephora, Shiseido (my local Sephora doesn't sell Shiseido products), Amazon.com


Number 1 on your bucket list.
~~ I don't have a written bucket list...I just randomly add things on like "catch the bus by myself."


Must have beauty product that is good for everyone?
~~Moisturizer...while I'm lazy with mine, a good moisturizer will do wonders for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment