Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Foundation Love!


I recently decided to change up my foundation. I have used bare minerals for the past six years and loved it. However, I now work at a photo studio and it made me want more photo-ready makeup. I haven't really taken pictures of myself in years, so I didn't need a heavy foundation. Since for some odd reason pictures are being taken of me randomly and unexpectedly, I need to be prepared!

So, my new love is Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in medium as a primer base with MAC Matchmaster 3.0 foundation over it. Topped off with the new Careblend Powder in medium (no picture of that..sorry). I am also loving circle lenses! They really do make your eyes bigger!

Here is a picture of me with the new foundation on and circle lenses (GEO angel lenses in the color brown). My eyes definitely look freakishly large, but I like it! hahaha!!

I'm leaving for a business trip to the mainland next week. Every time I leave the island, I feel I need to do my nails. So, I went to one of my favorite "walk-in" salons, L'Amour Nails and had my nails done. They are gel nails, but no artificial tips. I am all into the different colors on nails, but I rather stick to two colors and I only want my ring finger a bold color. My husband figured it out, he said "because that's where the bling is.." Exactly! My "bling" is on my ring fingers, so I'm gonna enhance them!


No comments:

Post a Comment