Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MIA

I have been MIA for the past few months. I have been crazy busy with work and life in general. Off to new adventures and all that jazz.

I am still collecting makeup like mad. I am waiting for my OCC lip tars, Urban Decay Vice Palette, and Eye Kandy glitters to arrive in the mail. Comment if you guys want a review/haul post on those.

Recently I have been figuring out how to do my makeup a little differently on my monolid eyes using bolder colors. Usually I stick to neutral colors because not much can be done on my unusual eye shape that is flattering. However, I have been going outside of my "comfort" zone and using bolder colors, false lashes (Dollywink and Red Cherry brands), and my circle lenses. Normally I post all of these pictures on Instagram because it is more convenient for me to snap photos with my phone.

Well, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. you won't regret the vice palette at all.. i did a review on it on my blog :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete